- 1. Andre Detoxx - Playa den Bossa [Disclosure Project Recordings] 1.53 753 plays 122.0 BPM
- 2. Max Volkholz - Darley (Andre Detoxx Remix) [GartenHaus] 1.54 1191 plays
- 3. Alfred R - Friend Face (Andre Detoxx Remix) 1.16 1228 plays 120.0 BPM
- 4. Andre Detoxx - Redeem [UM Records] 1.30 808 plays
- 5. Andre Detoxx - Night chords [UM Records] 1.30 545 plays
- 6. Andre Detoxx - Over the hill [DeepWit Recordings] 2.35 1206 plays 122.0 BPM
- 7. Andre Detoxx - Last Rain [Pesto music] 2.24 536 plays 122.0 BPM
- 8. Andre Detoxx - The sun is out [SoundBar Records] 2.23 581 plays 120.0 BPM
- 9. Andre Detoxx - Pianorolka [DeepWit Recordings] 2.47 703 plays 122.0 BPM
- 10. Andre Detoxx - Flight 313 [Tanztone Rec] 8.08 724 plays 124.0 BPM
- 11. Andre Detoxx - Saturday / Weekend EP [ABP] 7.45 546 plays 126.0 BPM
- 12. Andre Detoxx - Sunday / Weekend EP [ABP] 9.06 622 plays 124.0 BPM
- 13. Andre Detoxx - The Journey [ABP] 6.27 586 plays 127.0 BPM
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
The year was 1997.This was the time when everything started, this year he has met his first true love - house music. He was obsessed about it, he opened his heart for it and decided to become a Dj – so he could share his love with other people and show them how wonderful this music is. He regularly visited clubs in looking for those specific house beats, sweet and sexy tunes.
Two years later Andre started to collect records, those specific house beats, sweet and sexy tunes… In 2003 everything ruined down. A personal things take advantage and crossed with his love – the house music. He stopped playing for a year . In 2004 he moved to UK - London – a capitol of clubbing. He started everything from beginning – collection of records and first equipment. He was playing small gigs in a small local pubs, clubs and private parties.
The year 2006 – Andre met Martin Kraus. They have called themselves – 2Funk4U Group.Martin Krause come back to Poland and Andre focus on himself.He started to play for Radio Naniby and also he started cooperation with The Poison music agency.
What’s Andre music style? - Well when he’s playing he adds a lot of emotions to his mixes, focusing on a good track selection so the listeners could drift away and have the best time while listing to his music.Deep and soul full house are the most favorite genres for Andre but he also likes a lot tracks with good vocals and instruments such as sax,guitar,piano - jazzy style and good funk that makes you feel the groove and vibe.
His favourite labels are : Knee-Deep, Soulfuric, Subliminal, Defected, Azuli, Mn2S, Ink , Peppermint records , Om , Naked music, Jellybean Recordings and lots lots of more.
In Uk he played in clubs such as Scala,Hidden, Colloseum (voted best club in 1999), Factory, Kandi Bar, Lush, Convinient, Brondes Age and also on a ship Sundance with the Boat party Crew.
In Poland he played in club such as Terytorium, Madame, Patio, Baila, Metro, Sema4, Best, Mandarynka, Mandragora and also he was many times a guest in Radio RMI.Fm where he performed mixes live on air.
Every tuesday you can hear his Beach Bar radioshow at 8pm (polish time) in houseradio.pl. He is mixing live the best tunes from a range of deep house ,soulfull house, vocal house, funky and tech house.
For bookings please contact: