- 1. Clara Sofie & Rune RK - Lever For En Anden (Anders K & Bladtkrmr Remix) PREVIEW 1.57 4970 plays
- 2. Kato & Infernal - Speakers On (Simon Gain & Anders K Remix) PREVIEW 2.18 3349 plays 128.0 BPM
- 3. DJ Irwan feat. Lil Wayne - That Money (Simon Gain Remix & Anders K Remix) 6.54 3822 plays
- 4. Deeper People - Missing (Simon Gain & Anders K Remix) PREVIEW 4.28 2713 plays
- 5. Rune RK feat. Clara Sofie - Når Tiden Går Baglæns (Anders K & Jay Adams Remix) 6.11 4360 plays
- 6. Faustix - Rawl (Anders K Remix) PREVIEW 4.02 2266 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
With an impressive collection of successful remix, and massive gig's such as Ministry Of Sound, Hed Kandi, RAW, Heartbroken and with tons of warm-up sets for such names as David Guetta, Fedde Le Grand, Chuckie, Dirty South, Stromae, Mark Knight, Sidney Samson, Dada Life and Trentemøller is Anders K really breaking free from the massive crowds of average DJ’s and is now by far one of the biggest names on the danish DJ scene.
With remixes of Medina, Rune RK, Kato and even Lil Wayne himself, means that, Anders K has become the guy to go to, when you want a successful remix delivered.
Besides his solo carrier, Anders K teamed up with the club-owner and event-maker Martin Nick, who among things is one of the founders of Nightology, and together, in the late summer of 2009, they formed the DJ-duo TooManyLeftHands (TMLH). The DJ-duo got their debut a short while before the Copenhagen Fashion week 2009, and thanks to their amazing DJ sets and energetic parties, were they booked for tons of huge fashion parties such as, Unique Models, Dior, Scoop Models, Heartbroken, Villa Rouge in Tivoli Gardens, Saint Petri Hotel, and yes, even the legendary Fashion Week party Klub Lækker.
In October 2010 TooManyLeftHands won the highly recognized producer contest for Ibiza Style Magazine, which they've hosted in cooperation with Ibiza Global Radio and Pioneer, in making their new Anthem for the upcoming season in Ibiza.