- 1. Kiss The Panther - Your Voice by Steven Kimber 3.22 535 plays
- 2. Vanello & Steven Kimber - S.O.S For Love (Maxi Version) by Steven Kimber 5.38 1048 plays
- 3. Rule the Night (feat Steve Kimber) by Auxiliary tha Masterfader 3.56 3296 plays
- 4. Jake Cusack Feat Steve Kimber - In The House by Jake Cusack 7.14 702 plays
- 5. Jake Cusack - Bumptious Feat Steve Kimber by Steven Kimber 5.47 112 plays
- 6. Jake Cusack - Bumptious Feat Steve Kimber (Probi Remix) by Steven Kimber 5.29 165 plays
- 7. Jake Cusack - Bumptious Feat Steve Kimber (AudioSlags Remix) by Steven Kimber 5.23 138 plays
- 8. Alan Prosser Hakan Ludvigson feat Steven Kimber - Re-Wired (Bitrocka Mix) by Steven Kimber 5.22 113 plays
- 9. Fred Ventura vs. Sally Shapiro - Alice (Backing Vocals Steven Kimber) by Steven Kimber 5.19 241 plays
- 10. Inner Sanctum - How Soon Is Now? (Hybrid Mix) by Steven Kimber 7.47 235 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Steve is one half of the synth-pop group Kiss The Panther together with Andrew Bernhard of Bitrocka.
Check out the first teaser single 'Your Voice' at:
Check out 'Tough Love' Steve's new collaboration with the amazing Dropout Orchestra, part of their September 2013 Mixtape.
Steve Kimber moved to Canada in 91 and teamed up with Toronto D.J. and record producer Steven Bolton under the name Sotto Voce.
The duo released a string of successful singles - "Dreams (One Night)", "Higher And Higher", "Happy People", "Big Piano" and "Rome" which all received extensive radio play across Canada and high positions in most dance and club charts. They also worked with Karen Corbin writing and producing her hit single "High On Love".
As Sotto Voce Steve performed at clubs throughout Canada, at the Italo Fest summer festivals, Summer Rush at Kingswood Music Theatre and Powerjam at the Molson Amphitheatre. He performed alongside La Bouche, Quad City Dj’s, Dr Alban, Robin S, Clock, Real Mcoy, Reel 2 Reel, Black Box and many others.
Steve Kimber has also recorded with Steve Bolton as Inner Sanctum releasing "Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now" on Popular Records Canada followed by the cover of The Smiths classic "How Soon Is Now?" released in 1998 on Malarky Records in the UK, Submarine Records in the U.S., Popular Italia in Italy and Popular Records in Canada. How Soon Is Now? was remixed by Hybrid & entered the official UK charts and top 5 in the Ministry dance chart and Indie charts.
Steve worked with 80’s Diva Hazell Dean on "I'll Never Fall In Love Again" produced by Pete Ware in 2000.
Steve has since recorded under the Amberphonik name with the album 'Electrostatic' recently released:
In 2010 he was featured on ‘Re-Wired’ by Alan Prosser and Hakan Ludvigson released successfully through Beatport and Juno Download. The track was then picked up on several compilations.
In 2011 Steve recorded backing vocals for Johan Agebjorn on the track ‘Alice’ by Fred Ventura and Sally Shapiro as part of the Casablanca Nights project.
In 2012 Steve was featured on Jake Cusack’s track ‘Bumptious’ available now through iTunes & Juno Download.
'Rule The Night' a collaboration with synth maestro Auxillary Tha Masterfader for his Music For Discotheques EP was released on On The Fruit Records in March 2013.
Steve has also recently recorded with Italo wizard Vanello on the track 'SOS For Love' released through ZYX Records which reached number 23 in the Eurodance charts June 2013.
Steve has teamed up again with the amazing Jake Cusack for a release on Substream's Dansant label with the vocal house anthem 'It's In The House' with mixes from Jake Cusack, Andy Bernhard & Chicago's U4Ya.
Steve is currently working with Bitrocka on the KTP album with the first single 'Your Voice' out in 2013 including remixes from The Sanfernando Sound, Mindscramble, WMNSTUDIES, Furtron & Hypervisor.