- Eyes Wide Open Cover (Featuring Nick Scanlon on Vocals) Artwork Mark Erece on September 04, 2013 08:55175 Plays3 Favoritings
- Mernau - Tumble Artwork FutureGarage - EDM.com on June 14, 2014 16:315578 Plays18 Comments200 Favoritings169 Downloads
- VINDICA Artwork ۞UNDREAMT DREAMS۞ on June 01, 2014 11:23502 Plays19 Comments86 Favoritings21 Downloads
- Calvinharris on October 29, 2010 23:31718649 Plays809 Comments8850 Favoritings77922 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 3.30
- Calvinharris on June 10, 2011 22:15572088 Plays416 Comments6826 Favoritings42409 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 3.28
- Calvinharris on September 29, 2011 00:18807625 Plays797 Comments8301 Favoritings51326 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 2.37
- Calvinharris on February 11, 2013 13:081155285 Plays1566 Comments18401 Favoritings85864 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 3.52
- Calvinharris on July 10, 2013 17:551594459 Plays1610 Comments22236 Favoritings94715 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 4.02
- Calvinharris on September 30, 2013 18:002916149 Plays3657 Comments66229 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 2.42
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
I make a lot of music and by a lot I mean hundreds. It keeps me going. I'm Alex I'm a 23yr old producer/audio engineer. This projects goal: to help you create another world, other than the real world your in now. it's all made to help you get away from all distractions and to help you just relax. most people refer to this as "chillout music". However I do also dabble in some heavier electronic music. My atmospheric sounds, smooth and deep yet strong bass, and beautiful melodies help you complete your world and every song will take you on a different journey. It's all about accessing your inner thoughts and emotions. My influences include: afx, tycho, guardner, sundial aeon, carbon based lifeforms, dntel, deaf center, ultre, cepia, aphex twin, amon tobin, vector lovers, machine drum, dj shadow, forerunners, hybrid, mountains, the american dollar, trentemøller, alias, port blue, broadway project, biosphere, mono, eluvium, between interval, boards of canada, bonobo, booka shade, four tet, helios, infected mushroom, ratatat, the reflecting skin, jon hopkins, "waiting" by adam skillz (featured in the "living it" film, directed by steven baldwin), wedge, omnimotion, cell, tstewart, will. I love all of these bands because they all have their own distinctive sound, that when you listen to one of their songs it makes you say "oh this must be this band". as for me and this project i'm still trying to find my own sound. someone once told me "it's the weird people/bands that make it big." and so i've learned to stick to my own style and not go mainstream. ~ alex