- 1. So Versatile (intro) [prod. by Anno Domini] 4.05 353 plays
- 2. Listen Up [prod. by Raacy] 3.20 2466 plays
- 3. Can't Fade Me [prod. by Raacy] 4.01 2408 plays
- 4. Remedy For Slackin' [prod. by TrueBeat] 2.40 296 plays
- 5. Back To The Basics [prod. by The Passion HiFi] 3.31 1141 plays
- 6. Glide [prod. by Entropic Thought] 3.29 193 plays
- 7. Live Twice [prod. by George Black] 3.45 1537 plays
- 8. Put It Down [prod. by Digital Improv] 3.37 464 plays
- 9. Touch The Stars [prod. by Seb Guidetti] 1.43 98 plays
- 10. Usual Shit [prod. by KeyChainz] 3.29 594 plays
- 11. Just So On [prod. by Chazzy] 4.10 1907 plays
- 12. Real Life feat. Hitman [prod. by Heart 'n' Soul] 3.42 102 plays
- 13. Before I Die [prod. by Spiderman] 4.01 740 plays
- 14. It Is What It Is [prod. by KheKay] 4.25 1977 plays
- 15. Better Than The Rest [prod. by Beatgrime] 3.50 1879 plays
- 16. Sittin' On A Cloud [prod. by Spiderman] 3.39 757 plays
- 17. Good Dank feat. Raacy [prod. by Raacy] 3.29 88 plays
Dedication, focus, versatility, business beyond the music, are only a small amount of words to define this upcoming artist. California emcee/writer CHAZZY is a hip-hop hurricane in motion. His most recent release being that of a mixtape entitled "So Versatile", takes you through a trip of 'real hip hop', once again.
His 1st single "Back To The Basics", combines an old school feel with lyrics you can't pass up. While the singles video reminisces the likes of RUN-DMC, Fresh Prince and a clear remembrance of '90s hip-hop. "Glide", being the 2nd visual release, requires you to 'float on a cloud' with Chazzy, as he hosts a smoke session to "Touch The Stars". Alongside the two previously mentioned, Tony Chavez directed videos, Chazzy links up with Director Brandy Bruce to bring to life his 3rd visual project, "Usual Shit". Keeping with theme, the video will help you to understand the every day life of this very artist, from writing to recording, AND keeping a foot in the business aspect of things.
Continuously without fail, he is steadily on the grind with promotion for the 15 track mixtape, while back in the studio writing for others, among working on his album "Better Than Enough". Staying on track with his versatile style, it's safe to say he will prove he has the right to hold the mic.
As artists, we strive day in & day out to become what we see in our dreams, when our eyes shut. All the hard work that we put in to make something of ourselves...& the majority of the time, it goes completely unnoticed. A career of this caliber is nothing easy. Not only would you like to please yourself...but you gotta... please millions of others in order to even BEGIN to please yourself.
All I know is that I am blessed & thankful to be where I am with my life & career at this moment. Without support from friends, family & fans...we are nothing.