The Rise And Fall Of Just About Everything 10 tracks, 44.36 Alien Syndrome Deluxe on August 18, 2011 11:32
- 1. Let Me Say It Another Way 5.01 103 plays
- 2. The Rise And Fall Of Just About Everything 3.36 112 plays
- 3. For Crying Out Loud (first take) 2.43 96 plays
- 4. Running The Gauntlet 4.13 119 plays
- 5. Busting The Monkey's Jaw 6.18 64 plays
- 6. (Man You Shoulda Seen) The One That Got Away 2.24 70 plays
- 7. Sinister Soda Pop 4.34 117 plays
- 8. Mutants, John, Mutants 4.04 75 plays
- 9. Hey Mon (The Moon) 5.20 70 plays
- 10. Ahhhhhhh 6.20 105 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Alien Syndrome Deluxe is an ongoing musical project that began in 1986, or thereabouts, and has gone through a number of radical transformations (excluding lobotomies, frontal or reversed - actually, both equally irreversible, in case you need to know) that have lead to it's present sonic reconstruction, which now includes, among other things, the use of just about anything that resonates, vibrates, and can be calibrated, or recalibrated, with the tweak of a filter.
One day, all humans will be generically modified, refitted with low pass filters, envelope generators, and who knows, maybe a sub oscillator or two. Let's just hope that, when the script is re edited, everything will go as well as Microsoft Word. After all, the last thing one would want is a glitch in the program, unless, of course, you find stutters, burps, hiccups, and so forth, musically useful.
Waldorf Micro Q
Korg MS 20
Korg Wavestation A/D
Roland JV 1080
EMS Synthi (software)
Propellerhead Reason 5