Stats for this track
In 1 Set
- 6 Tracks, 6.13.25
In 3 Groups
This is a special, extended Souncloud-only version of the mixtape I did for Finnish radiostation YleX. It was aired as a 52-minute version on 13th April 2012.
As always, these tracks are some of my favourite tracks of the moment; and a return to a more "me-like" mix. Definitely more deep-house-based and less aggressive than the February mix.
The selection is a real united nations of house. There is music from the UK and US, but also from Ireland (Shane Linehan, on Swedish Local Talk Records, one of my favourite labels around), Switzerland (Andrea Oliva) and Finland via Chicago (Sir Nenis of Top Billin' Family making his Trax Records premiere), Germany (Oliver Koletzki) and Italy (Freak Seven). The mix starts with my old heroes Oscar G & Ralph Falcon aka Murk from Miami, FL as Intruder The remix is by Berlin-based parisian Dyed Soundorom, who is one of my favourite remixers at the moment and has done the remix for the second track on the mix, Paragroove, as well.
UPDATE: You can vote for this mix in YleX -competition and win some prizes! The mix with most votes will be rerun in the Midsummer on YleX. http://ylex.yle.fi/radio/ohjelmat/dj-orion/dj-orionin-xmix-kilpailu-voita-cd-palkintoja
1. Intruder feat. Jei (A Murk Production) : Amame (Dyed Soundorom Downtown Remix) (Defected)
2. Onno: Paragroove (Dyed Soundorom Mix) (Moon Harbor Recordings)
3. Mowgli feat. Amber Jolene: Back In The Day (ITH - Defected In The House)
4. Superhero: Drugs And Choices (Noir Music)
5. Huxley: Let It Go (Hypercolour)
6. Freak Seven: We Bring The Music (Jimpster Remix) (2020Vision)
7. Sir Nenis: Freaks (Femme En Fourrure Remix) (Trax Records)
8. Shane Linehan: Do You Know Who You Are (Local Talk)
9. Andrea Oliva: Piano Piano (Cadenza)
10. Oliver Koletzki feat. Dear Prudence: You See Red (Kellerkind Remix) (Stil Vor Talent)
11. Tony Barbato: Jump (Favouritizim)
12. Franky Rizardo: Real Love (Defected)
I hope you enjoy the mix! If you do, please comment and share the mix with your friends. Sharing is caring!