- 1. Alex Tribe - A Journey to Sierra Leone (Original Mix) [Oktant Records] by AlexTribe 1.52 261 plays 139.0 BPM
- 2. Fer Br - Dirty Thief (Alex Tribe & Joakim A. Remix) [Oktant Records] by AlexTribe 2.31 160 plays 140.0 BPM
- 3. Alex Tribe - Rock da House (Original Mix) [Saphir Records] by AlexTribe 1.52 179 plays 139.0 BPM
- 4. Alex Tribe - Juicy Beats (Original Mix) [Saphir Records] by AlexTribe 1.56 123 plays 140.0 BPM
- 5. Alex Tribe - Native Groove (Original Mix) [Saphir Records] by AlexTribe 1.56 131 plays 139.0 BPM
- 6. Chris Chambers - Show me your Tits (Alex Tribe Remix) [Trigonometric Records] by AlexTribe 1.57 195 plays 141.0 BPM
- 7. Alex Tribe - Ancient Cave (Original Mix) [Trigonometric Records] by AlexTribe 3.04 115 plays 140.0 BPM
- 8. Thomas Will - Tribal Power (Alex Tribe Remix) [Trigonometric Records] by AlexTribe 2.40 167 plays 141.0 BPM
- 9. Thomas Tribal - Feel the Tribe (Alex Tribe Remix) [Trigonometric Records] by AlexTribe 2.48 154 plays 141.0 BPM
- 10. Thomas Fox - Jahodove Pure (Alex Tribe Remix) || Oktant Records by AlexTribe 2.29 137 plays 139.0 BPM
- 11. Alex Tribe - Tribal Influence (Original Mix) [Groove Soldier Records] by AlexTribe 2.44 408 plays 140.0 BPM
- 12. Alex Tribe - Jungle Fever (Original Mix) [Groove Soldier Records] by AlexTribe 2.30 180 plays 140.0 BPM
- 13. Alex Tribe - Groove Machine (Original Mix) [Hypnohouse Trax] by AlexTribe 3.00 221 plays 141.0 BPM
- 14. Alex Tribe - Toxic by Keep on Techno Records 3.02 177 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
In 2003, Alex Tribe fell in love with Techno and Hardtechno music. He visited nearly every Party where big acts like Boriqua Tribez, Marco Bailey, Cave, Chrstian Varela, Ladida or Stanny Franssen played their music. In the year 2005 to 2006, Techno sound started to change to a slower, less percussive and less groovier style. Because he wasn't really interessted in this newer styles, Alex Tribe stopped listening to Techno step by step.
But in the year 2010, he found out, that there are still many artists which produce and play faster, funkier and tribalish Techno like many years before, like David Moleon, Raul Mezcolanza, Wyrus and many other. Inspired by these artists, he began producing too. First he started with Cubase and then changed to Ableton Live.