- 1. A Universal Light --- Skull? 4.03 174 plays
- 2. Heads to Heads ... legs to legs etc...... 3.39 159 plays
- 3. The Witch's Broom 2.40 111 plays
- 4. Wearing a Mask 2.45 112 plays
- 5. Two Skeletons in the Closet 3.01 161 plays
- 6. Frankenstein's Monster Walk 4.17 141 plays
- 7. Trick or Treat 3.15 134 plays
As a professor of Anthropology and African Cultural History, I am fascinated with the music of all parts of the world. I have lived in Eritrea and Italy. I have visited Israel, Spain, Greece, Germany, United Kingdom, Ethiopia, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania (Zanzibar), Senegal, and Mexico. I have made several African instruments and love the chance to hear someone play an instrument I've never before encountered. Synthesizers and electronic music have opened up a new world of musical expression for many of us, including me. I love to play with digitally sampled "ethnic" voicing and then mix it with analog and synthetic sounds. My compositions are generally midi sequences and embody my attempts at trying to make sense of this life I live.
I don't follow many of the musicians who play "House" music as the kick drum usually dominates the mix way too much! Thanks for your interest in my music. I try to give a listen to all who stop by for a listen to my tracks.