- 1. Alan Wilkis - Come and Go (feat. The KickDrums) 4.39 14831 plays
- 2. Alan Wilkis - Shadow (feat. Lyrics Born and White Hinterland) 4.50 8699 plays
- 3. Alan Wilkis - Stay Forever (feat. Paul Holmes) 3.33 11911 plays
- 4. Alan Wilkis - Old-Fashioned Girl (feat. Joywave) 3.54 34642 plays
- 5. Alan Wilkis - Tracks and Traces (feat. World War) 4.25 1521 plays
- 6. Alan Wilkis - More Than Normal (feat. Childish Gambino) 3.51 215022 plays
- 7. Alan Wilkis - Come and Go (RJD2 Remix) 5.05 3784 plays
- 8. Alan Wilkis - Shadow (YELLE DJs Remix by Tepr and GrandMarnier) 3.25 3073 plays
- 9. Alan Wilkis - Stay Forever (You & The Night & The Music Remix) 6.54 1083 plays
- 10. Alan Wilkis - Shadow (CHLLNGR Remix) 5.06 1281 plays
- 11. Alan Wilkis - Come and Go (Spacebrother Remix) 5.00 2200 plays
- 12. Alan Wilkis - Come and Go (Big Pooh and The Kid Daytona Remix) 4.15 2180 plays
- Download track Go to track The Hood Internet - Shadow Cruising (Alan Wilkis x White Hinterland x Lyrics Born x Jib Kidder)13. The Hood Internet - Shadow Cruising (Alan Wilkis x White Hinterland x Lyrics Born x Jib Kidder) 2.31 1399 plays
- 14. Alan Wilkis - Shadow (Project Jenny, Project Jan Remix) 3.24 1099 plays
- 15. Alan Wilkis - Stay Forever (Vasili Gavre Remix) 3.36 1128 plays
- 16. Alan Wilkis - More Than Normal (Superhuman Happiness Remix) 4.05 5146 plays
- 17. Alan Wilkis - More Than Normal feat. Childish Gambino (Futures Remix) 6.31 4195 plays
- 18. Tracks And Traces (The Invisible Kid Remix) 4.04 689 plays
PRINTS is the multimedia project from Brooklyn-based music producer and remixer, Alan Wilkis. The project is a multifaceted series of original music, artwork, remixes, and videos that Wilkis first began in 2011. The process starts with Wilkis writing an instrumental piece, and then collaborating with one or more vocalists on the track, or “print,” as Wilkis calls it. By drawing both himself and his collaborators out of their respective comfort zones, Wilkis hopes to push each ‘print’ to new and unexpected heights.
The first PRINT, “Come and Go,” finds Wilkis collaborating with The KickDrums, with remixes from RJD2, Rapper Big Pooh (of Little Brother) and The Kid Daytona, and Spacebrother (Jared from Innerpartysystem). The song has already taken the internet by storm, reaching #1 on Hypemachine’s Twitter Chart, peaking at #30 on Hypemachine’s Popular Chart, and #24 on Elbo.ws “What’s Hot” Chart.
The second PRINT, "Shadow," features White Hinterland and the legendary Lyrics Born, with remixes from YELLE, CHLLNGR, and Project Jenny, Project Jan. Similarly to "Come and Go," it also reached #1 on Hypemachine’s Twitter Chart.
The third PRINT, "Stay Forever," features vocalist, Paul Holmes. It premiered on Under The Radar Magazine, and peaked at #15 on WeAreHunted's Emerging chart.
Video for "Come and Go," as featured on PAPERMAG, The Atlantic, Laughing Squid, and The Vimeo HD Channel:
Love for PRINTS:
"Wilkis is one of Brooklyn, N.Y.'s best kept secrets..."
Consequence of Sound:
“Booming... Wilkis weaves a beat that is equal parts rock, hip-hop, and electro, but with a driving melody all its own... evocative and raw... the effort explores several musical locales with ease and an unending curiosity.”
“...smooth, balladic rock with squelchy electronic music.”
My Old Kentucky Blog:
"The end result is a song with depth beyond your average single."
RCRD LBL (Big Pooh and The Kid Daytona remix premiere):
“the indie beat wiz is rolling out a series of original songs... The original [version] is a blend of rock, hip-hop and electronic elements that gets a further boost with remixed with verses from The Kid Daytona and former Little Brother member Big Pooh.”
CMJ (CHLLNGR remix premiere):
"...with his latest project, PRINTS, Wilkis took off his remix hat and has turned to creating original, multifaceted material."
Under The Radar ("Stay Forever" premiere):
"...Wilkis is a slick producer..."