- Download track Go to track Alam live at IN TECH OUT TECH @ My Aeon, Melbourne (Easter Weekend 03.04.10)1. Alam live at IN TECH OUT TECH @ My Aeon, Melbourne (Easter Weekend 03.04.10) 1.26.02 373 plays
- 2. Alam live at IV Dimension @ My Aeon, Melbourne (23.10.10) 1.16.11 169 plays
- 3. KissFM presents Definition - Alam (Live DJ Set + Interview) -31-03-2011 1.06.00 356 plays
- Download track Go to track Alam @ THE BALANCE SERIES (FluidLife Room) Roxanne Parlour, Melbourne -10.06.11 [Guy J Bedrock Tour]4. Alam @ THE BALANCE SERIES (FluidLife Room) Roxanne Parlour, Melbourne -10.06.11 [Guy J Bedrock Tour] 1.28.34 248 plays 118.0 BPM
- 5. GLOBAL @ ZOUK KL Mainroom pres. Alam - 29.07.11 (Part1) 1.24.01 224 plays 125.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track GLOBAL @ ZOUK KL Mainroom pres. Alam & Terence C back2back closing - 29.07.11 (Part2)6. GLOBAL @ ZOUK KL Mainroom pres. Alam & Terence C back2back closing - 29.07.11 (Part2) 1.00.03 317 plays 125.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track Once In A Decade @ Bambra, Caulfield Park (Melbourne) feat. Alam [3 hour set] 12-11-117. Once In A Decade @ Bambra, Caulfield Park (Melbourne) feat. Alam [3 hour set] 12-11-11 2.49.35 302 plays
- Download track Go to track ALAM Live Recording ELECTRIC OWL 002 @ Brown Alley, Melbourne (downtempo opening set) -Nov118. ALAM Live Recording ELECTRIC OWL 002 @ Brown Alley, Melbourne (downtempo opening set) -Nov11 59.58 294 plays 114.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track Alam @ Fluidlife Lunar 161 Melbourne 141011 (Unintentional Background Crowd Noise Live Recording)9. Alam @ Fluidlife Lunar 161 Melbourne 141011 (Unintentional Background Crowd Noise Live Recording) 1.01.19 282 plays
- 10. Soundhertz feat. Alam @ Bakita KL 04FEB12 [Live Recording] 1.42.55 353 plays
- Download track Go to track OHRWURM pres. ALAM & VICTOR G (warmup for John Digweed) @ ZOUK KL - 28.11.1211. OHRWURM pres. ALAM & VICTOR G (warmup for John Digweed) @ ZOUK KL - 28.11.12 1.03.30 207 plays 118.0 BPM
- 12. Nocturnal Movement feat. Alam @ Bedroom KL 201212 1.15.36 123 plays
- 13. Ohrwurm NYE Special Part1 - Alam @ Vertigo KL (31.12.12)- 115bpm warmup! 1.14.44 131 plays 115.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track Ohrwurm NYE Special Part4 - DjGabriel & Alam (back2back) @ Vertigo KL (31.12.12) - Closing set!14. Ohrwurm NYE Special Part4 - DjGabriel & Alam (back2back) @ Vertigo KL (31.12.12) - Closing set! 1.31.00 116 plays
- 1. Alam & Ikram - Filthy Days (Original Mix) 6.17 267 plays 125.0 BPM
- 2. Alam - Kaleidosimple (Original Mix) 6.35 278 plays 125.0 BPM
- 3. Alam - Is It Unique (Original Mix) 7.35 313 plays 125.0 BPM
- 4. Alam & Ikram - Repeat The Lines (Alam Snorts The Last Line Dub Edit) 7.04 235 plays 125.0 BPM
- 5. Alam - Acid Funk (Original Mix) 7.35 650 plays 125.0 BPM
- 6. Alam - Higher Deep Tales (Instrumental) 5.48 599 plays 125.0 BPM
- 7. Adam Byrd - Panarama (Florian Kruse mix vs Alam must have Tabla Re-Edit) 8.52 408 plays 125.0 BPM
- 8. Alam - Nuthin's Better Than Sax (In Your Face Mix) 7.44 407 plays 125.0 BPM
- 9. Je Davu vs Trancesetters - Caos En Roaches Bootleg (Alam Upper Edit) 9.41 320 plays
- 1. A Summer Affair 2010 feat Alam & Shazan at Zouk Club KL OMP250710 by OMP ENTERTAINMENT 3.18.12 327 plays
- 2. ALAM & SHAZAN B2B LIVE AT THE DEQ EUPHORIA 011511 by OMP ENTERTAINMENT 2.13.15 305 plays
- 3. DELUXE @ Aristo Zouk KL feat Shazan Z, Alam & DJ Yansi 070211 OMPENT by OMP ENTERTAINMENT 2.29.14 163 plays
- 4. Alam & Shazan b2b @ The Pool KL - Sunday 13 01 13 by OMP ENTERTAINMENT 1.32.54 122 plays
- OMP Entertainment
- Alam Artist Music Page
- Resident Advisor
- Juno Download
(House / Techno / Prog House)
Having always been obsessed with music, Alam decided to push himself by testing the waters of his musical inspiration. Today, this DJ/Producer has made a name for himself, dropping his signature sets along the way. Not only was he one of the backbones behind leading event company OMP Entertainment, he has also definitely proven himself, as he is considered as one of the prominent new generation of DJs firing up the local and international clubbing scene. Alam has always been upfront with what he does; showing his versatility by mixing different forms of style and genre, with his smooth blends of house music, to his unique selection of techno tunes. Regardless, he manages to deliver an experience of sound, which always leaves the crowd with wanting more.
Since beginning his career 12 years ago, Alam has held up residencies at most of the major venues, such as Kuala Lumpur’s premier underground club; The Backroom*KL, while making guest appearances at the legendary Zouk Club, Echo Bar, Ministry of Sound, and that’s only to name a few. Throughout the years, he has managed to extend his resume across the boarders, playing internationally at the Full Moon Party in Koh Phangan (Thailand), to the famous Stadium and Embassy in Jakarta (Indonesia).
In 2005, Alam continued to garner attention as he moved his sounds over to Melbourne, Australia. He quickly built up a following through his residencies at venues such as Room680, Seven Nightclub, Brown Alley, and Ffour, which then led to starting his own successful nights at some of Melbourne’s forefront nightclubs. KL Beatz was a night he created, showcasing Malaysia’s hidden talents and redirecting a fresh new approach to the Melbourne dance music scene. His residency with Darkbeat opened up international opportunities, while regularly playing alongside Melbourne’s finest lineups, and being featured as guest support for event series Balance and The Likes of You. Having launched a brand new monthly night that he co-hosted with local Melbourne DJ, Phil Moore. Together they run Definition and prolifically feature guests of the current local dance music scene, with a focus on the new breed of rising talents.
After many years of experience based in Melbourne, Alam has now returned back to Kuala Lumpur and recently joined Ohrwurm as a third partner, where they primarily focus on touring acts and continue to push top quality events in their homeland.
On the production note, his track ‘Kaleidosimple’ is released on RedFlux Cinnabar through online digital stores such as Beatport and Juno Download, with remixes from Nick Robson, Rodrigo Soria, and Yuuki Hori. The release has been charted numerous times with support from Kasey Taylor, dPen, and Nicholas Van Orton on Frisky Radio and Proton Music.
Alam has played alongside International artists; John Digweed, Danny Howells, Joris Voorn, Stacey Pullen, James Zabiela, Desyn Masiello, Ben Watt, Hernan Cattaneo, Steve Lawler, Derrick Carter, Clive Henry, Slam, Nick Warren, Michael Mayer, Guy J, Satoshi Tomiie, Nick Curly, Moodymann, Deetron, M.A.N.D.Y, Robert Hood, Jim Rivers, Roman Flugel, Oliver Koletzki, John Selway, Funk D’Void, Sebastian Leger, Martin Buttrich, Ryan Crosson, Ashley Beedle, Green Velvet, Silicone Soul, Paul Woolford, Tania Vulcano, and many more.
These countless achievements of Alam include the privilege of supporting worldwide events and label release tours from renowned brandings such as Bedrock, Renaissance, Kompakt, Circo Loco, Resident Advisor, Gatecrasher World Tours, and many more.
Regularly playing in both Kuala Lumpur and Melbourne throughout the year builds challenges through his musical influences, which help connect with full control with the audience. There is still much more to come, as this is only the beginning of another musical chapter as Alam continues to push his career to higher levels, gradually across the global dance music culture.