- 1. Julian Lennon - Too Late For Goodbyes (AIMES Edit) 5.17 726 plays 122.0 BPM
- 2. Röyksopp - Röyksopp's Night Out (AIMES Edit) **Free Download** 7.17 2592 plays 101.0 BPM
- 3. Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs - Stronger (AIMES Touch) 5.44 1547 plays 124.0 BPM
- 4. Donnie & Joe Emerson - Baby (AIMES Remix) *FREE DOWNLOAD* 5.55 1752 plays
- 5. Rioux - Constellations (AIMES Remix) 3.07 268 plays
- 6. TEEEL - Triangle Waves (AIMES Remix) 4.13 1019 plays
- 7. Psychobuildings - Hearts (AIMES Remix) 4.19 313 plays
- 8. MNDR - Faster Horses (AIMES Remix) 5.44 385 plays 125.0 BPM
- 9. Stephanie Mills - The Medicine Song (AIMES Edit) 6.42 619 plays
- 10. Cerrone - Back Track (AIMES Edit) 6.22 549 plays
- 11. Greg Phillinganes - Countdown To Love (AIMES Edit) 4.30 278 plays
- 12. Silk - Midnight Dancer (AIMES Edit) 5.40 240 plays
- 13. Fever - Standing In the Shadows of Love (AIMES' Slo-Mo Edit) 5.45 325 plays
Releases on Ultra Music, Nurvous, Synthemesc, Modyworks, and Wonder Stories
Talk to me: email@example.com
2/22 w/ Chrome Sparks & Rioux @ Ran Tea House, BKNY
2/23 w/ Bit Funk @ Glasslands Gallery, BKNY
4/5 w/ FM Attack @ TBA, Mazatlan, Mexico
4/6 @ TBA, Mazatlan, Mexico
AIMES is the production moniker and musical alter ego of Alabama born,
Brooklyn resident, Aman Ellis. His music is psychedelic at heart, provoking hints of new-wave, italo, and cosmic disco. Lush synths and washed out vocals juxtapose big kicks and silky bass lines. The self-dubbed “Space Pop” explores vast sonic territories, keeping a close affinity to other-worldly psychedelia and interstellar weirdness. The music is exciting and current, while still keeping a firm grasp on nostalgia.
2012 saw the release of two EPs and several remixes from AIMES, including releases on dance music’s prodigious Ultra Music and Nurvous (Nervous) Records. He spent several weeks on the Beatport top 100 Indie Dance charts with his Step Away EP. He also spent a few weeks at the #2 spot on the Juno indie charts with his EP, Beautiful Decay.
His success in the charts is evident by his rise in the NYC concert circuit, getting tapped to support such acts as Ben Browning of Cut Copy, Goldroom, FM Attack, French Horn Rebellion, Chordashian, Bit Funk, Ghostland Observatory, Orchard Lounge, and Body Language.