- 1. Afro Monk - Late Night Sessions 009 - Bliss 29.28
- 2. Afro Monk - Late Night Sessions 008 - Morikami 38.08
- 3. Afro Monk - Late Night Sessions 007 - Deep 43.33
- 4. Afro Monk - Late Night Sessions 006 - Woman 33.17
- 5. Afro Monk - Late Night Sessions 005 - Feels 39.45
- 6. Afro Monk - Late Night Sessions 004 - Dreamtime 1.02.38
- 7. Afro Monk - Late Night Sessions 003 - Danksgiving 1.06.33
- 8. Afro Monk - Late Night Sessions 002 - Hold Me 1.13.43
- 9. Afro Monk - Late Night Session 001 - Soulful 44.32
- 1. Afro Monk - Alien Sessions: Get Weird. 1.08.13
- 2. Afro Monk - Alien Sessions: Detox. 56.32
- 3. Afro Monk - Alien Sessions: Tell Me U Want Me Here. 1.16.43
At a time when it seems like many producers and DJs are leaning more and more towards aggressive music such as brostep, Afro Monk is doing just the opposite and bringing the romance back to the dance floor with downtempo sounds and chilled-out future beats. Combining fluid melodies, sultry rhythms and hypnotic bass, Afro Monk uses lush yet cutting-edge electronic beats to create a smooth and sensual vibe.
As a beat producer, DJ, music journalist and events promoter, Afro Monk is a cornerstone of the growing electronic arts community. His wildly popular bass music blog Afro Monk is the source where many fans look for new sounds and insightful commentary, which can also be found in his writings for The Untz and Big Up Magazine.
Afro Monk is ready to bring his lush, chilled-out sounds to crowds large and small across the country. His focus on downtempo lounge music, trip hop, ambient and other mellow electronic music genres make Afro Monk an ideal choice to perform early or late sets at festivals, prefunks, afterparties and all the other occasions that require music to vibe to. With a unique perspective and a fresh, inviting sound, Afro Monk will no doubt continue to inspire both artists and fans as he injects new ideas into the electronic music community.
For Booking: Anders.firstname.lastname@example.org
It's all about the MUSIC!