Brazilian Bubble Riddim *Previews* (Adde - JWonder - 21st) 6 tracks, 8.56 Adde Instrumentals on March 22, 2014 15:01
- 1. RDX - BUBBLE *Preview* ADDE - JWONDER - 21ST 1.28 2224 plays
- 2. STYLO G - CARIMBO - *Preview* - ADDE - JWONDER - 21ST 1.28 1840 plays
- 3. QQ - GYAL KNOW HOW FI WINE - *Preview* - ADDE - JWONDER - 21ST 1.28 2176 plays
- 4. BLAK RYNO - JOOK IT - *Preview* - ADDE - JWONDER - 21ST 1.36 3530 plays
- 5. DING DONG - MAD & GALANG - *Preview* - ADDE - JWONDER - 21ST 1.28 1512 plays
- 6. BRAZILIAN BUBBLE RIDDIM - [POISONED] - *Preview* - ADDE - JWONDER - 21ST 1.28 2976 plays
- 1. Vybz Kartel - Summer Time 2.47 538535 plays
- 2. Vybz Kartel - Bike back 2.57 184804 plays 87.0 BPM
- 3. Vybz Kartel - Convertible RAW (Adde remix) 3.23 23079 plays
- 4. Vybz Kartel - Beat up di pussy (Adde remix) december 2011 3.01 41382 plays
- 5. Vybz Kartel - Open up "Rough mix" 2.07 126535 plays 95.0 BPM
- 6. VYBZ KARTEL - BUBBLE HARD (Adde/TJ rec) 2.52 68631 plays
- 7. Vybz Kartel- "Dedication" 3.01 22482 plays
- 8. Vybz Kartel - Freaky gal pt2 (Adde remix) 2.26 43723 plays
- 9. Vybz Kartel - Bike Back (Clean version) 2.56 12758 plays
- 10. Vybz Kartel - Convertible CLEAN (Adde remix) 3.20 6918 plays
Sweden, may not be your first choice to find one of Dancehall’s top contending producers, but to Andreas Nilsson, it fits perfectly.
As a child of the eighties, growing up on a small island ("Sollerön" in Dalarna) in Sweden, music became one if Andreas most avid companiosn. At the age of seven Andreas received his first synthesier/sampler, launching a lifelong passion into music production.
By highschool, Andreas (already known as Adde, from a childhood nickname), was already deep into music production. Testing the waters of his musical abilities, Andreas began deejaying, infusing his own creations within his sets. in 2003, with the success of his productions, Andreas moved to Stockholm, Sweden and received his audio engineering diploma in 2005.
While Andreas credits all genres of music as influence, his muse can be found within Dancehall and hiphop. In 2011, Adde Instrumentals created the riddim for Dancehall icon Vybz Kartel’s biggest hit of the year, “Summer Time”, which was accompanied by Popcaan’s hit “Ravin”. Both singles received numerous international nods, weeks of #1 charting, and radio rotation; however, it was Kartel’s nomination for the 2011 Soul Train Awards that not only solidified Adde as a contender but garnered respect in the Dancehall community.
Adde Instrumentals also produced the instrumentals to several other hits for Vybz Kartel such as “Bike Back”, "Open Up", “Bubble Hard” and “Dedication” which are all onfeatured on “Amsterdam EP”. Recently Adde built the "Summer Wave riddim" for TJ Records, a riddim which featured the huge hit "When mi party" by Popcaan, "Corner Shop riddim" with JR Blender for 21St Hapilos productions, "Happy Daze riddim" for Fras Twinz, "Sweet Sounds riddim" with So Shifty, "BBQ riddim" and is working on lots of upcoming riddims and singles.
A strong believer in the quote, “Actions speak louder than words”, Andreas Nilsson (Adde Instrumentals), lets the music speak for him as he continues on his journey to create and share great music, touching the lives of artists and fans.