- 1. Lera Lera - Bezopasni Seks (Warpdrive Outlaw deep sexy rmx) 6.28 291 plays
- 2. Adam Arlia LIB 2012 Mixtape Contest "Turn it UP" 59.45 277 plays
- 3. Adam Arlia thirity four thirty four 34.35 128 plays
- 4. Radiohead - Reckoner Adam Arlia remix 5.36 301 plays
- 5. Adam Arlia timetravel 6.35 158 plays
- 6. Adam Arlia other worlds 5.15 144 plays
- 7. Adam Arlia one way only 2011 1.09.30 309 plays
- 8. Adam Arlia live up to your life 6.42 97 plays
- 9. Adam Arlia Electro cables 7.45 162 plays
- 10. Adam Arlia slap in the face 5.11 96 plays
- 11. The Streets - Going through hell (Adam Arlia instrumental mix) 4.04 341 plays
- 12. Adam Arlia - The Crossroads live mixset 40.41 157 plays
- 13. Adam Arlia - Deck the bass. 2012 1.18.44 60 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
"If music doesn't take you somewhere then it's not worth listening to." Adam Arlia
Born with an admiration and natural talent for music Adam Arlia began playing music at the age of five. After graduating from The Conservatory of Recording Arts and Sciences in Tempe, AZ with a certification in Audio Engineering Adam moved to New York City in 2002. While in New York he finished his internship at Broadway Video where his position consisted of editing sound in independent film and commercials for major networks such as Comedy Central, HBO, The Cartoon Network and Showtime. Adam's focus turned to electronica once realizing the dimensionality and depth that could be created through the layering of sounds and beats.
In 2003 Adam began working with various record labels and night clubs in NYC such as, Giant Step, System Recordings, Crobar, & Avalon(former Limelight). During his career with Giant Step and System Recordings Adam served as a marketer and promoter for artists including, Diesel Boy, The New Deal, STS9, Sasha and Digweed, Dj Icey, Derrek Carter, Franky Bones, Josh Wink, James Zabiela, Bad Boy Bill and Son of the Electric Ghost(aka Bill Bless). Since then, and for the last 12 years Adam has been creating and producing a variety of tracks and mixes. Currently Adam is focusing on releasing EP's, compilations, and singles while working individually and amongst other musical partners. Warpdrive Outlaw is a fusion music project composed of Adam Arlia and Matt Gewicky, spinning minimal house, electro, complextro, dubstep, breaks, and trip hop.
For Adam music should be a force that provides people with the ability to travel through a space inhibited in the mind. "Music should spark emotions and intentions to create," Adam says. In the future he intends on working towards the promise of a tour including a live set with keyboards, samplers, and drum machines. In the end what is important to Adam is sharing his love and passion of sound and building a community based on conscious productivity through movement.