- 1. Étude 731 Extended 1.56 498 plays
- 2. Grimlock Warriors Pacific Routine [WIP; Atari 800XL] 2.02 228 plays
- 3. Octavia's Morning (Étude 654) 1.45 4243 plays
- 4. Sweetie Bot Reggae 8bit [Emulated Atari 800XL] 2.43 1363 plays
- 5. Étude 801: Early Spring Cancelled [WIP] 1.44 409 plays
- 6. Byla cesta, byla ušlapaná [piano improvisation] 5.10 339 plays
- 7. Awake [Emulated Atari 800XL] 3.35 593 plays
- 8. Everything is in Hands of Some Mafia 1.13 491 plays
- 9. Cool Down [XM Module] 3.29 293 plays
- 10. Étude 792: The Piano Cloud FCGAm Challenge 1.59 399 plays
- 11. Defend Me (Game Music Loop) 2.33 539 plays 75.0 BPM
- 12. AdamJ & ADON360 – Stack 'Em Up 3.28 427 plays 124.65 BPM
- 13. Things are Happening [Emulated Atari 800XL; WIP] 1.38 247 plays
- 14. Blues III 2.35 266 plays
- 15. Grimdark Tales, Genre Test 1 [WIP] 2.03 199 plays
I love music and I love making music.
On this profile I have my current creations as well as stuff dating back to late 90s. Back then I was using Fast Tracker II (the best tracker ever), and Jeskola Buzz, and did some experiments with the FM synthesis on the Sound Blaster AWE32 sound card.
I returned to music making in 2008, after I broke my left arm snowboarding and found myself in a need of a rehabilitation (playing keyboards is a great for that) and a hobby (no snowboarding for 3+ months). I also returned to my computing technology roots -- the Atari 800XL -- and resumed my chip and 8-bit music.
I recently joined the Institute of Intermedia at the CTU Prague. I collaborated with Jakub Hybler on experiments with low-cost custom-built synthesizers. I authored a soundscape for one of the permanent exhibitions of the National Museum in Prague (can't share it here).
I am always up for collaborations, local or over the net. Anyone is welcome to sample any portion of my music, should they wish to do so. Please link my SoundCloud profile if you do so. Thanks!