- Download track Go to track Adam Swain 'Warm Up' Dave Seaman 10.11.13 Pres. By Elements / Lemon & Lime @ Capulet1. Adam Swain 'Warm Up' Dave Seaman 10.11.13 Pres. By Elements / Lemon & Lime @ Capulet by Adam Swain 1.17.25 654 plays
- 2. PUSH | Hong Kong \ Warm Up Promo Mix 2013 by Adam Swain 1.07.27 550 plays
- 3. Adam Swain (AUS) / South Thailand PROMO Mix 2013 by Buxton Records 1.54.42 347 plays
- 4. Swain B2B Rikki Newton LIVE MIX Subtrakt July 30th 2011 @ Barsoma by Adam Swain 1.08.19 301 plays 0.0 BPM
- 5. Mini Promo Mix April 2011 by Adam Swain 40.40 420 plays
- 6. PUSH | Hong Kong \ Promo mix. deep.tech 2010 by Adam Swain 1.06.14 198 plays
Adam Swain's Upcoming Gigs
Saturday 29 March, 2014
Buxton Records Sneaky Pop Up Party + Swain's Bday Bash, Secret Location, Brisbane, Australia
Powered by GigaTools
It takes a certain enthusiasm and mania to willingly spend hour after hour with a beer in one hand and some music in the other, yet never tire or waver from the end goal of keeping those around you entertained. Some DJs prefer the opposite – happy to keep their head down and plug away, letting the dance floor take care of and enagage with itself, whilst others are mad enough to jump out from the safety of the booth to make themselves the life of the party, and more than a mere music delivery system.
Adam Swain has always fitted more comfortably in the latter category – as passionate a clubber as he is a DJ, like most party animals he truly appreciates the power of a solid warm up, and having built a reputation in the crucible of such challenging early slots, Swain is reaching beyond with his trademark blend of organic, deep and rolling tech house that’s as relevant at the beginning of the night as it is in the middle or at the end.
Having supported Vincenzo, Roland Appel, Motorcitysoul, Jay Shepheard, Goshva, Coyu, Steve Bug, Lee Burridge and Dixon in his native Brisbane, Swain has branched out to broader audiences with exceptionally well received international guest spots in Hong Kong; twice at Yumla in 2010 with extended 5hr plus sets, and later headlining PUSH's infamous rooftop pool party at Crowne Plaza Hotel HK.
As a keen promoter, Swain has pushed his own Subtrakt events (alongside cohort Rikki Newton) to continued popularity and the recent establishment of Buxton Records is an extension of continued fine form. It's little surprise then that his label should be as underground as the parties which spawned it; no matter what time or space in which Swain is found behind the decks one thing is certain; few can match his passion and fewer still will challenge his ability to read a dance floor.