- 1. Rue Royale - Deck the Halls 2.49 150 plays
- 2. Algernon Doll - Lights and Buzz 3.26 154 plays
- 3. Keith TOTP - I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas 2.12 53 plays
- 4. Pincers - Noam Chomsky Is the Real Santa 5.50 66 plays
- 5. The Blood Arm - A Dog Named Jackie (Sweet Christmas) 3.13 38 plays
- 6. The Lunchtime Sardine Club - Santa Lives In Texas 3.23 78 plays
A Badge of Friendship is Claire Lim and Paul McCallum. We started promoting shows in 2005 with the intention to champion the underground scene. Within a short space of time, we promoted shows for the likes of The Twilight Sad, Hell Is For Heroes and Sucioperro amongst others. We also hosted a stage at 2009's Hinterland Festival for bands such as Jeffrey Lewis & the Junkyard, Dinosaur Pile-Up and Brigade.
Our love of DJ-ing also led us to promote a successful club night at The Fly (featuring regularly as Kerrang! Magazine's Club Night of the Week). Although that has since finished, we still enjoy DJ-ing at different events and have had the chance to spin tunes for Rock Sound's 100th Birthday Party, the Kerrang! Awards aftershow party, Empire Magazine, Q and MOJO's aftershows as well.
We offer online, print and radio press for bands, musicians, record labels, events, small companies and individuals. We have good relationships with many national and regional magazines, radio stations, blogs and websites. Most importantly though, we love what we do. We work very closely with each client always pushing that extra further every time because we believe 110% in every client we work with. We don't simply take on new clients to earn a quick buck, we believe less is more and love building close relationships with the folk we work with.