Stats for this track
In 11 Sets
- 15 Tracks, 1.07.43
- 88 Tracks, 4.01.28
- 65 Tracks, 3.10.57
- 169 Tracks, 11.49.54
- 23 Tracks, 1.13.25
More tracks by A Girl & A Gun
You are invited to take part in the remix competition on this track! Read here:
Flybug feat. A Girl And A Gun | REMIX-CONTEST
Task: Produce a remix of Flybug feat. A Girl And A Gun - “ROK THA DAM FLO”
Genre: Electro House, Dubstep, Glitch Hop, Moombahcore, Drumstep, Drum & Bass
Remix Parts: tinyurl.com/d63wwr6
Original BPM: 175
Submission: Via our Soundcloud group or on Coolprojectmusic@gmail.com
THE BEST 3 REMIXES WILL BE RELEASED ON COOL MUSIC RECORDS AND PROMOTED ON THE SUPPORTING PROMOTION CHANNELS ON YOUTUBE.
The contest was supported by:
- Monatage Music
- SleepyHead Recordings
- Non Copyrighted Media
- SubSonic EDM
Here are the rules:
1. Download the remix parts tinyurl.com/d63wwr6 to “ROK THA DAM FLO” from 1 April 2013. Remixes created using illegally obtained items will be disqualified from the contest.
2. Remix the track into your chosen style. All genres are welcome but Electro House, Dubstep, Glitch Hop, Moombahcore, Drumstep, Drum & Bass are preferred.
3. Submit your remix via the Soundcloud Group as either .wav or 320 mp3. Please do not make it available to download. Or send your remix on Coolprojectmusic@gmail.com
4. The submission phase ends 15 May 2013 at 23:59.
5. The winner will be announced on 22 May 2013 on the Cool Music Records homepage Facebook and Soundcloud (Please note that we will try our hardest du keep this deadline, but there might be slight variations on the date, depending on the amount of submissions. We will try to announce a winner as soon as possible).
6. All remixes submitted for this contest become the legal property of Flybug and A Girl And A Gun. Your remix contest submission becomes the legal property of the record label hosting the competition as protection against the release of unauthorized remixes. Prior to any release, the winner will be required to sign a remix agreement and liability release and where permitted, a publicity release.
7. Your submission of a remix in this contest constitutes your agreement to these Rules.