- 1. Melodiesinfonie - Eichenbaum by Melodiesinfonie 3.19 18111 plays
- 2. 2012 BEAT SAMPLER FROM www.vhind.com 10 BEATS FOR $100 by VherbalIndustries 9.56 5598 plays
- 3. LA BEAT TAPE Snippet / FEBRUARY 4th on First Word Records by Souleance 7.40 10169 plays
- 4. unite. by Ahwlee 2.01 13323 plays
- 5. Loop Skywalker - Einundzwanzig by Loop Skywalker 1.05 15849 plays
- 6. Radio Juicy Vol. 62 (Mr. Malony by Dowatreem) by Radio Juicy 47.18 7465 plays
- 7. Vol. 74 by Team Supreme 11.26 28596 plays
- 8. fuck bush by Psymun 2.28 36699 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Music is a feeling that cannot be described with words,
so i don't try to describe it with them.
no thoughts are involved, just emotions.
positive and negative; repelling and compelling.
Words can be twisted so many different direction and taken out of context. While this will eternally remain true and prove to be the destroyer of religions, theories, governments, relationships, and families, the message of my and other electronic producers remains clear. Love.
When humanity lost hope in words to create love in each others minds, I began seeking out to change the way we communicate. Using wave synthesis and tone generation to fill a place in time and shine light on the mind.
Infecting this disgusting culture of narcissism with life and dismantling bodies lost behind fashion like masquerades lasting but while they concerned with flashing, I'm busy building passion. Halloween only comes one time a year and while some artists are busy building their costume to portray their image, I am hard at work making the contents of my mind visible to portray our, not my, image as human beings. Longing to feel something whether it be sincere or just an illusion to keep you warm through the night. I make my music for anyone that has ever felt like there was no one there to listen. Like there was no hope.