- 1. Truth - Come With Me 5.12 41119 plays 140.0 BPM
- 2. Truth ft Flowdan - Madman 4.25 60289 plays
- 3. Truth ft Lelijveld - Recollections 4.44 18155 plays 140.0 BPM
- 4. Truth - The Only Ones 5.06 162129 plays 140.0 BPM
- 5. Truth ft Joker, Taso & Lelijveld - Evil Eye 4.41 15054 plays 140.0 BPM
- 6. Truth - The Fact 5.00 12335 plays 170.0 BPM
- 7. Truth - Skin Flick 4.13 13029 plays 125.0 BPM
- 8. Truth ft TaLaBun - Them 3.49 11596 plays 140.0 BPM
- 9. Truth ft Bijou - Nervous 2.52 8504 plays 100.0 BPM
- 10. Truth ft Taso - Goodbye 4.39 9530 plays 140.0 BPM
- 11. Truth ft Ill Chill & Lelijveld - Broken 4.39 8438 plays 140.0 BPM
- 12. Truth - London 4.19 6815 plays 125.0 BPM
- 13. Truth - Withered 3.27 9132 plays 170.0 BPM
- 14. Truth ft Bijou - Hollow World 4.33 9647 plays 140.0 BPM
- 1. Truth - 30,000 ft (MEDi081) 5.36 18526 plays
- 2. Truth - Gangsters (MEDi081) 4.36 15724 plays
- 3. Truth - Gangsters (MEDi081) 4.36 15724 plays
- 4. Truth ft Taso - Trenchtown (MEDi081) 4.40 14052 plays
- 5. Truth ft Taso - Trenchtown (MEDi081) 4.40 14052 plays
- 6. Truth - Lucid (MEDi081) 4.52 10655 plays
- Truth on Beatport
- Truth on Discogs
- Truth on Juno
DEEP MEDI / TEMPA / FIREPOWER / ROTTUN / BLACK BOX / SMOG / WHEEL & DEAL / DISFIGURED DUBZ / GET DARKER / BOKA / AQUATIC LAB / TUBA
Sonic architects of songs with an emotional heft as heavy as the subwoofer rupturing basslines that underpin their work, Truth are one of New Zealand's finest creative exports. Respected across the globe, since inception several years ago, Truth (Andre Fernandez and Tristan Roake) have, as both world-class producers and party-rocking DJs, cut a clear pathway through the international dubstep scene.
On the nightclub and festival circuits, the fruits of their labor have included, several European tours, countless shows across the USA, New Zealand and Australia, an action packed South American tour, and shows in Asia. Truth has built this performance presence through DJ support from Mala, Skream, Youngsta, Hatcha and N-Type, to name a few, giving their music an advance presence at key club nights like DMZ in London, Club Love in New York and through seminal radio stations such as BBC Radio One, Kiss Fm and Rinse FM.
Through keynote DJ support, they have been rewarded with single releases via Deep Medi Muzik, Tempa Records, Wheel and Deal, Blackbox Recs, Aquatic Lab, Disfigured Dubz, Argon and Boka Records. Through these, including critically 'The Fatman' (as released via Deep Medi Muzik) and their acclaimed Aquatic Lab released album Puppets, Truth have seen their stock rise, placing them as in-demand remixers and collaborators to The Nextmen, Miss Dynamite, Shapeshifter, The Black Seeds, Silkie, Kromestar, Tunndige, Datsik and countless figures of note within the international dubstep community.
Acclaimed by critics both within and outside the dubstep scene, their momentum is undeniable and impossible to ignore. Face the truth or get well outta the way.
ANDRE FERNANDEZ & TRISTAN ROAKE
DEEP MEDi / TEMPA/ AQUATIC LAB / DISFIGURED DUBZ / BOKA / ARGON/ GET DARKER / BLACK BOX / WHEEL & DEAL / TUBA / SMOG
"Beautifully brutal bass-laden beats" - The Herald
"A brilliant album" - Underground Music
"Spacious, sub-heavy and forward thinking" - Knowledge Mag
“‘Puppets’ is a dense trip through moody big bass-driven soundscapes that include some of their finest work” - Trackitdown
“like Prodigy via Massive Attack updated for the 2010 dubstep era” – Subba Culcha
“handle the Truth, or get the fuck out of the way” – The Critic
“with half-step stompers and thick layers of sound enlightened by enchanted vocals, it's an accomplished effort” – Zap! Bang!
“There’s a great balance of melody, textural depth and heavy bass – you can enjoy this with headphones on or while dancing in front of a mountain of sub woofers” – patternawareness.org
“big drums, filthy bass and a soundscape of eerie and cinematic samples” – Example Magazine