- 1. Moving Where The Sun Goes 3.31 707 plays
- 2. Bottom 3.22 475 plays
- 3. Slow Down (To The Worlds Disarray) 3.48 761 plays
- 4. Hurricane In New York City 3.23 543 plays
- 5. The Calling 2.55 104 plays
- 6. Take It To The Heart 4.04 105 plays
- 7. A Change In Season 1.15 708 plays
- 8. Brooklyn Bound 3.14 856 plays
- 9. Break It To Me 3.26 573 plays
- 10. Peoples Choice 2.37 449 plays
- 11. Losing The Battle 3.41 142 plays
- 12. Awkward Stance 2.26 107 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Lawrence Trailer is a singer/songwriter based out of Brooklyn, NY. Born and raised in Miami, FL, Trailer began playing guitar at age 9, but was actively involved in musical theatre earlier in his youth. After high school, Lawrence moved to Tallahassee, FL, and formed a progressive rock band called My Anomaly, who played with acts like The Bravery, 12 Stones, and Sick Puppies, and performed on the Van's Warped Tour in 2008.
Before moving from Florida, Lawrence teamed up with Jason Lancaster of Go Radio and Mayday Parade, who recorded, produced, and performed on a three song demo, which Trailer later released on his 2010 self-titled EP.
In 2011, after moving to Brooklyn, NY, Lawrence Trailer partnered with producer/engineer Dave Clauss, and later released his debut album, "DECLARATION", February 2013.
With the release of a demo version of his sophomore album, "Future's Fiction" in 2013, and an acoustic EP entitled "The Places We've Been" early 2014, Lawrence is actively writing, recording, and performing his original music to a worldwide audience, and shows no signs of slowing down.