- 1. CJay Swayne - Orca (Steve Love Remix) 6.17 95 plays 124.0 BPM
- 2. AR004 - Evoy - Moneta (Steve Love Remix) 6.36 105 plays 127.0 BPM
- 3. AR003 - Evoy - New Day Religion - Steve Love Remix 5.14 67 plays 125.0 BPM
- 4. Mr Pepper - Cadereyta (Steve Love Remix) // Signed to 7 Stars Music (Amsterdam) 6.58 96 plays 126.0 BPM
- 5. Richi P - 1961 (Steve Love and BaD WoLF Remix) 7.22 159 plays 126.0 BPM
- 6. Richi P - 1961 (Steve Love Remix) 6.21 117 plays 126.0 BPM
- 7. MKUltra - Dig This (Steve Love Remix) 6.28 111 plays 126.0 BPM
- 8. Antonio Santana - Cancun - Steve Love Remix (Out now on Encore House Records) - Preview 2.16 207 plays 126.0 BPM
- 1. The Other Side (Alexander Fog Remix) - Preview 1.29 136 plays 127.0 BPM
- 2. AR001 Steve Love - Popularity (Jini Cowan Remix) 5.38 66 plays 125.0 BPM
- 3. AR001 Steve Love - Popularity (Rob Nutek Remix) 6.57 58 plays 125.0 BPM
- 4. AR001 Steve Love - Popularity (Jonnyscratch Remix) 6.39 108 plays 125.0 BPM
- 5. AR001 Steve Love - Popularity (Lee Rutter Remix) 7.29 63 plays 125.0 BPM
- Steve Love Website
- Steve Love on Beatport
- Afterlight Records Soundcloud
- Afterlight Records Website
The Afterlight Records boss is available for DJ bookings, productions and remixes….
Currently signed to UnterNull Records (Berlin), Subb-Beat Records, Encore House Records and of course Afterlight Records.
In 2010 Steve released his debut track 'After Dark' on Rebeat, this instantly gained support from Techno heavyweights Tom Cloverfield (Ultrasonic) and Alexander Fog (Techno Mafia Records) with Alexander offering to remix Steve's next production which was signed to Berlin based UnterNull Records.
Steve is regularly on remix duty for labels such as Subb-Beat Records and Encore House.
When DJing Steve plays a combination of Deep Progressive House, Tech House and Techno. He has an adaptable style that lends itself to playing warm-ups, back rooms and peak time main room slots.
For bookings please contact email@example.com