- 1. Low XS - Wolverine (Original Mix) Free Download 6.37 797 plays
- 2. Low XS - Euforia (Original Mix) Free Download 7.07 1493 plays
- 3. Low XS - Bipolar (Original Mix) Free Download 4.59 1193 plays
- 4. Low XS - Spawn (Original Mix Short Edit) Free Download 4.34 997 plays
- 5. Low XS - Earthquake (Original Mix) Free Download 5.53 865 plays
- 6. Low XS - Yaap! (Original Mix) Free Download 10.20 835 plays
- 7. Low XS - Magnetar (Original Mix) Free Download 6.59 778 plays
- 1. Stephen Tague A.K.A Mixman - Solar (Original Mix) 3.08 384 plays
- 2. Stephen Tague A.K.A Mixman - Am Not Here (Original Mix) 3.08 236 plays
- 3. Stephen Tague A.K.A Mixman - Moments in Silence (Original Mix) 3.08 165 plays
- 4. Stephen Tague A.K.A Mixman - Nova (Original Mix) 3.08 139 plays
- 5. Stephen Tague A.K.A Mixman - Wave Freak (Original Mix) 3.08 180 plays
- Official Website
- Join Us
- Beatport - 2MR2 Records
- Juno - 2MR2 Records
- Sound of London Underground Podcast
- SOLU - Check this out :) We work together
A mastering service is available for very modest prices. These of course depend on the project but will still aim to be competitive.
Contact us for more details.
"The music we produce is the music we love...accept no imitations."
Formed between experienced Slovak DJ Michal MisTech and UK producer Yemenite; 2MR2 Records is the result of their passion for electronic music. The two started playing together as DJs and now continue to drive their vision with their label and own productions.
We've seen and experienced literally hundreds of thousands of artists online in our journey of creating this label. We feel we'd like to bridge the gap between bedroom enthusiasts and people who are actively selling records.
There is a LOT of unheard talent out there and we think they deserve a break.
2MR2 Records will provide a high quality mastering service for all tracks signed.
** Demo Policy **
We're always after new talent and happy to accept demos. You can either upload them to the demo group here or email us a link to download them (email@example.com)
Also write little something about yourself (do not worry if your English is not perfect), where else have you released and anything else you may think we'll find interesting. :)
We guarantee that we will listen to your submission and if your material is promising we will save your track to our favourites section (SoundCloud).