- 1. forage - AF.11.13 - preview 2.00 238 plays
- 2. Forage - Coleoptera sp2 macrostoma 5.28 497 plays
- 3. DJ forage - 60 million undead bison want their country back 3.55 284 plays
- 4. DJ forage - Xylotrupes ulysses 3.59 285 plays 140.0 BPM
- 1. dj forage - live@Angelica's Basket (Astral Harvest 02014) 1.12.57 236 plays
- 2. DJ forage - live @ Lambi (MTL) 270302014 1.08.16 205 plays
- 3. Techno Garage - Candy Shop - Forage 1.06.49 480 plays
- 4. Progressive techno - progpsy vs minimal 1.14.29 731 plays
- 5. under rainforest canopy - dj forage 1.14.40 912 plays 130.0 BPM
- 6. Forage - Scaphiophryne minimix 14.11 293 plays
- 7. Flight mix dec012 1.13.47 329 plays
- 8. Astral Harvest 2013 - dj forage promo 21.10 224 plays
- Web activity aggregator
- Enviro-utopian Fiction and RPG project
- moderating SC group: dub techno, dubstep evolution
- CBC electronic profile
Astral Harvest: Jul03-06, Driftpile AB. 3 sets!
Future Forest: Jul25-27, Fredericton NB. Forest morning and Beach
Synapomorph, my first album, is nearly complete. Stay tuned in the next couple of months for when mixing and mastering is finalized.
forage hails from a cybernetic rainforest; Trippy beetle clicks meet dubbed out electro growls in progressive forest techno. The darkness he presents is contrasted against funky synthlines. A technical beat-shaman, he layers his own productions and drum machine with urgently danceable minimal, tech house and breaks.
Gigs and regular postings through Facebook page for now. Been working on an album and some tracks, hence the silence. Mixes forthcoming.
1nfinitezer0 = ambient, future garage, psydub, industrial, chillout
forage = techno, dubtech, mnml, progressive, dancefloor
Producing since 2004, DJing since 2001, electronic music junkie since 1992.
Quality music is memorable, and it must touch the body, mind and soul. The name forage reflects my philosophy of taking the best of the musical ecosystems as they evolve through time. My DJ sets try and communicate these niches while adapting to the present moment.
1nfinite zer0 is an introspective title, founded in spiritualism and rational philosophy. I approach musical composition as a being that evolves unto itself. The sounds tell me what they are suited for, and I'm not shy of chaos and errors becoming musical. Rhythms, space and texture are my main touchstones.
I am also a nerdy biologist. With degrees in Evolution and Ecology, most of my time is spent studying how plants interact with the environment, and how our conservation efforts can be optimized. Check my blog and/or fiction project if you're into that sort of discussion.